WE LOVE OUR SUPPORTERS!
John Dvorak, Lincoln store director, and Alexa Horak, community relations director at Planet Lincoln, April Sound Charity Classic & Fun Day presenting sponsor, left, met with, from left, Abbe North, April Sound Country Club; Jessica Hendricks, executive assistant for Young Texas Artists; and Mel Bogus, chairman of the Charity Classic & Fun Day.
Photo by BKMEYER Photography.
WE BELIEVE IN THE ARTS, OUR YOUTH & THEIR DREAMS.
The encouragement of young artists is an investment in a future rich in culture. Your contribution to YTA helps us create experiences for students that last a lifetime—moving Texas' most promising artists a little closer to their dreams.
Sponsor Recognition & Benefits
YTA and its sponsors generate major media and community support. In addition to gala tables and concert tickets, sponsors receive promotion before, during and after the event, including featured positioning in print and digital media, advertising, invitations, programs, theater signage, pavilion banners, e-mail marketing and mailings to several thousand patrons and prospects.
Annual Bach, Beethoven & Barbecue Gala
Saturday, March 9, 2019
Blending high-toned classics with down-home Texana, the Bach, Beethoven & Barbecue gala is hosted by Conroe’s Crighton Theatre. Please consider a sponsorship of this highly anticipated event that features the YTA Finalists’ Concert and Awards, a pre-concert Texas barbecue, an exceptional auction and an after-party complete with live Texas music and dancing in a grand pavilion in front of the theater. Attendees include business, political and cultural leaders of Montgomery County, Houston and Austin. Proceeds support the YTA Campaign for Excellence to sustain operations as well as expand career services for youth and cultural programs for the community.
YTA strives to provide free or low-cost cultural opportunities for area residents. Among these are free tickets for the public to attend the three-day YTA Preliminary Competition; free tickets for music students and low-cost tickets for the public to attend the Finalists’ Concert & Awards; and ongoing musicales and seminars conducted by YTA Circle, the organization’s community outreach group.
• YTA Finalists’ Concert & Awards is acclaimed as the finest cultural event produced in Montgomery County.
• YTA has awarded more than 2,000 young Texans with important career development opportunities that otherwise might not be available to them.
• YTA enriches the community’s culture, quality of life, image and economy by: serving the growing population of Montgomery County; attracting new residents and companies to the area; building audiences for the performing arts; and generating more than $100,000 annually for the local economy.
• YTA is nearby and affordable, enabling access to this internationally-recognized professional program through its free or low-cost cultural offerings for area residents.
• YTA 30th Anniversary was honored by a bronze statue installed on Founder’s Plaza in downtown Conroe, with unanimous vote of the Conroe City Council and sponsorship of Spirit of Texas Bank (August 2013).