WE LOVE OUR SUPPORTERS!
WE BELIEVE IN THE ARTS, OUR YOUTH & THEIR DREAMS.
The encouragement of young artists is an investment in a future rich in culture. Your contribution to YTA helps us create experiences for students that last a lifetime—moving Texas' most promising artists a little closer to their dreams.
YTA strives to provide free or low-cost cultural opportunities for area residents. Among these are free tickets for the public to attend the three-day YTA Preliminary Competition; free tickets for music students and low-cost tickets for the public to attend the Finalists’ Concert & Awards; and ongoing musicales and seminars conducted by YTA Circle, the organization’s community outreach group.
• YTA Finalists’ Concert & Awards is acclaimed as the finest cultural event produced in Montgomery County.
• YTA has awarded more than 2,000 young Texans with important career development opportunities that otherwise might not be available to them.
• YTA enriches the community’s culture, quality of life, image and economy by: serving the growing population of Montgomery County; attracting new residents and companies to the area; building audiences for the performing arts; and generating more than $100,000 annually for the local economy.
• YTA is nearby and affordable, enabling access to this internationally-recognized professional program through its free or low-cost cultural offerings for area residents.
• YTA 30th Anniversary was honored by a bronze statue installed on Founder’s Plaza in downtown Conroe, with unanimous vote of the Conroe City Council and sponsorship of Spirit of Texas Bank (August 2013).